- Similar capabilities as shooting stun devices sold by TASER. but for $300 less
- Shoots disposable Lightning Strike™ cassette up to 17 feet away
- Lightning Strike™ cassette is strong enough to incapacitate an attacker for 5-15 minutes and penetrates leather
- Operates as a regular contact stun gun after the cassette is deployed for a dual self-defense weapon
- Intimidating arc spark & crackling sound
- Safety switch prevents accidental firing
- Contoured for a firm grip
- A belt clip is attached making it convenient to keep with you at all times
- Dimensions are 7.75" tall (with Lightning Strike™ cassette), 2.5" wide
- Requires (1) one 9-volt battery (included)
- Additional Lightning Strike™ cassettes can be purchased (see accessories)
Why We Like It? With similar capabilities as the shooting stun guns sold by TASER, the Dual Defense system costs approximately $300 less. In addition to less expensive startup costs, replacement ammo is also less costly.
The Dual Defense System is a combination of two units: the Thunder Strike™ stun gun and Lightning Strike™ cassette. The Thunder Strike™ stun gun provides the base and can work as a regular contact stun gun by itself. When the Lightning Strike™ cassette is attached to the front of the Thunder Strike™ stun gun, the unit works as a Dual Defense System. The Lightning Strike™ cassette can shoot two missile-like probes in a split second up to 17 feet in order to close the distance between you and the attacker, leaving you with plenty of time to get away and call for help. The unit is small enough to fit in a purse or bag and comes with a 9V battery and target for practice.
- Thunder Strike™ Shooting Stun Gun
- One (1) Lightning Strike™ Cassette
- Thunder Strike™ Stun Gun
- 9 Volt Battery
- Instruction Manual
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
It was a very good investment. Hopefully I will never really need it but it gives me a great piece of mind
You need to put two sets of pens with the gun and the target when you sell that. because you use the one to practice with the target and now you don’t have one to use. to me that does not make good sense. Then you have to go back online to buy a package of two which is a good idea but very pricey.
Received quickly and in great shape ~!!!
Although the batter that was included was weak the product itself is great and does what it is expected to do.