Streetwise™ Lightning Rod 18" LED Stun Gun Baton 7M
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Powerful Lightning Rod stun baton allows you to strike from a distance!
- NOTE: When not in contact with an attacker only one electrical arc will show, when in contact with an attacker all arcs will show
- The long reach of this 18" baton allows you to defend yourself while keeping you a safe distance from an attacker
- Compares to other brands that claim to be 7 million volts or more
- Loud electric current pulsates across the top of the unit creating an intimidating electrical sound
- Bright LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight
- Rechargeable, plugs into a standard wall outlet to save you money on batteries
- Rubberized armor coating protects the unit and ensures a firm grip
- The electric current runs down the sides of the unit via Grab Guard stun strips to shock anyone who attempts to take it
- Touching an assailant for less than 1 second will cause muscle contractions and have a repelling effect
- Touching an assailant for 1 to 2 seconds will cause muscle spasms and a dazed mental state
- Touching an assailant for 3 to 5 seconds will cause loss of balance and muscle control and total disorientation
- Weighs 1.15lbs
- Measures 18" tall x 1.25" in diameter
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- NOTE: PLEASE CHARGE STUN GUN FOR 8 HOURS when you receive it. It will not operate properly until fully charged.
The Streetwise Lightning Rod brings a new meaning to the expression, "the long arm of the law" with a combination of a super bright LED flashlight, 18 inch long baton and a powerful 7,000,000 volts of electricity. You'll walk in confidence knowing that you will be well protected with its rubberized armor coating for a firm grip and holster for easy carrying.
- Charging Cord
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
Stun Gun Baton Review
The stun works, but the flashlight didn’t even last a day.
THE HOME SECURITY SUPERSTORE
We reached out to Mr Tyrone to work with him and figure out what issues he was having and how best to fix it, however, we never heard back from him. If he would like to get a replacement, we will gladly help him out.
Light plastic/rubber material
Light plastic/rubber material. Very cheap material. Don’t drop it because it will probably break. The first one they sent did no work at all however they did send another that did work. You would be best served to buy one made of aluminum not this plastic/rubber material.
Lightening rod 7m
A few weeks ago I ordered a stun baton. When I received it, I found it lightweight, cheaply made and the on/off switch didn’t work. When Corey he heard of the issues, he contacted me and was insistent on rectifying the issue. A short time later I received a better quality metal baton in the mail. I commend Corey and Home Security Superstore on their customer service and will use them for all my future needs.
Great product, highly recommend to others looming for a reliable stun baton. The grab guards actually electrify when the arc sounds so they will shock you if they tap you. Excellent practical application.
Impressed right outta the box
I was very pleased upon initial inspection and testing of my new stun baton. Love the length and rubberized coating over the entire unit. While lightweight, it has a nice solid feel to it and I feel could be very effective if I had to club a bad guy or an aggressive animal. The light is definitely bright enough to walk the dogs with. Wish it only had the high setting though. I have no need for low and strobe, and you have to cycle the on/off button to get back to high once it is used. It seems all of these are this way though. I like the stun safety switch being placed on its own on the bottom of the baton. So far I have only done some one-second test bursts and man that thing looks nasty! The grab stun feature of this "lightning rod" is ingenious and pretty unique to this model. I was not familiar with the home security superstore beforehand, but I was impressed with their extensive choices of stun batons, as well as their web site and prices. I took a chance and ordered and they have not let me down. I received a confirmation e-mail immediately and a tracking number about 10 hours later. My stun baton arrived at my doorstep in only 5 days via USPS. I heartily recommend both the product and this company.
This baton didn't even work the light did but the stun does nothing
THE HOME SECURITY SUPERSTORE
After hearing about Mr Clint's issues we reached out to help fix the issue he was having however has not gotten back in contact with us. If he would like, we would gladly work with him to resolve the issue.
Replace or have a backup recharging cord for your rechargeable stun gun!