Tiger-USA Xtreme® Mega Legion 13.75" LED Stun Gun Baton 98M
Only 7 Left In Stock! - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
- Delivers 98 million volts of electricity and is the loudest and most intimidating self-defense weapon available
- 3 level activation safety feature to prevent accidental discharges
- Built-in 200 lumen tactical flashlight with 3 light modes: high, low and strobe
- Made from shock proof aircraft-grade aluminum with tactical striking edge for emergency glass breaking
- Nylon holster with belt loop and wrist strap included for handsfree carrying options
- Power Supply: Two (2) 18650 rechargeable batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 13.75" long x 1.25" diameter; Weight: 13.8 oz.
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- Note: When testing the stun gun, only one electrical arc may be visible. Test fire on a piece of paper and you will see all three arcs jumping across baton. Rest assured, it's working and is powerful.
This Tiger-USA Xtreme® stun baton delivers a powerful jolt of electricity with just a press of a button. Simply discharging the stun gun creates a loud and intimidating spark that can scare attackers before they make their move. For your safety, there is a 3 level activation feature to prevent accidental discharges. Additionally, there is a built-in LED 200-lumen flashlight with 3 distinct modes: high, low and strobe. The baton has an aircraft-grade aluminum shock proof exterior and is approximately 13.75 inches long. The stun baton runs on two included rechargeable batteries, which can be charged in any standard outlet with the included battery cradle. Carry and wield this self-defense stun baton anywhere you go with the provided wrist strap and belt loop holster. LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
- Two (2) 18650 3.7 V Li-ion 4000mA Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Charging Cradle
- Wrist strap
- Nylon Holster w/ Belt Loop
- Instruction Manual
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
- leash change
- fire arm
- defense weapon
PAIN ON A STICK
Except for the fact that when the batteries are charging the charger's lights don't change to green to inform you that the batteries are fully charged, this is a exceptional defense weapon. I can now walk my dogs with the Baton 98M and a leash in one hand, leaving my other hand to hold the other leash and be able to access my fire arm with a small maneuver. But with the baton I don't feel the need to make my side arm my first line of defense. Who really wants to shot some one if you don't have to. I can easily change the baton from flash light mode to stun with a push of a button without any leash change. By the way, I found somebody that said that the baton wouldn't work. let's say he didn't want to try it twice.
This rechargeable battery must be stored in a cool and dry place!