- Data download kit for TASER X26C
- Helps upload firing data to EVIDENCE.com or a PC through EVIDENCE sync
- Uploads recorded data stored in the device from incidents such as time, date, & temperature of components & firings
- Plugs into the X26C battery and via USB port to a PC
- Recorded data is useful for legal evidence of use in self-defense situations
- TASER® is a registered trademark of Axon formerly known as TASER International, Inc.
This download kit is designed for use with the TASER® X26C. The kit comprises of a convenient cable that attaches to the battery of the TASER® and via USB port to a local computer. Once connected, you can upload data of the fired shots to your PC for evidence purposes. You can even upload data to EVIDENCE.com. The data furnishes the proof that helps clarify use of the self-defense tool during an unexpected attack.
Lies Lies Lies
Check out their Facebook page reviews and visitor posts. There is a current investigation against this company by the Georgia Attorney General's Consumer Protection Agency.
Terrible Customer Service, Dishonest
Selling items even though they don't have them in stock. Then holding your money until they get around to refunding you. Refunds not processed in 24-48 hours as promised.
Stay Away from Home Security Superstore
Check their Better Business Bureau page.