- SPECIAL: Two (2) FREE TASER® PULSE Reload Air Cartridges. (You will receive a total of 4 Air Cartridges) While Supplies Last.
- NOTE: The Noonlight App is NOT required for the Pulse+ to fire and function like a normal TASER
- NOTE: The Noonlight App is free for the first 30-days after activation and has some free features, but requires a monthly subscription after the first month at $9.99/month for premium features that work with the TASER. For complete Noonlight details, please refer to the app stores (Google and Apple)
- Very strong self-defense shooting stun gun with new Noonlight® technology
- Download the Noonlight app to your phone and sync with your TASER to inform authorities instantly when you fire your TASER
- Noonlight dispatchers will contact you when the gun is fired before sending police to your location
- The app lets police know your exact location by using GPS
- Fires barbed probes up to 15 ft. when activated
- Barbs can go through clothing or flesh and arc electricity through some bulletproof items
- Uses electrical impulses in a similar frequency to your body's to disrupt normal function
- Electrical currents cause Neuromuscular Incapacitation that does not depend on pain
- Can cause vertigo, freezing in place, falling to the ground, involuntary muscle contractions, etc.
- Mechanical sights and built-in LASER provide a 15 foot (4.6 m) range of sight
- Built-in sights are designed to match up with the flight path of the top probe
- Little noise is made when the probes connect to the target making it discreet
- Inside the cartridge are 20–30 small confetti-like Anti-Felon ID tags
- The cartridge will fit snug making sure there is no chance for it to come loose when fired
- Two metal electrodes ont he front allow it to be used as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun
- There are no lasting effects or contamination done to target
- An LED indicator light shows the current battery power level
- The ambidextrous safety allows it to be engaged/disengaged from either side
- When the switch is positioned up it means it's armed and down means safe
- Low power mode engages when armed for more than 20 minutes, preventing it from being fired
- A bright white light LED is built-in for use in low to no light situations
- The grip has been redesigned to allow for extra control over the regular Taser Pulse
- Range: 15 ft. (4.6m) range
- Power Supply: Two (2) Replaceable CR123 Lithium Batteries (not compatible with regular Taser Pulse)
- CR123 batteries can be bought anywhere and for low prices
- Does not require a proprietary battery pack
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.75" x 1.25"
- Lifetime Replacement if lost during an attack (police report must be provided)
- TASER® is a registered trademark of Axon formerly known as TASER International, Inc.
The new subcompact TASER® PULSE+ is the perfect self-defense stun gun for every day use that meets and exceeds law enforcement standards and provides complete protection utilizing Noonlight® technology. Downloading the Noonlight app to your phone then syncing it with your Taser PULSE+ allows the app to instantly alert authorities whenever it is fired. This allows the Noonlight dispatcher to contact you via text message, then by a phone call, and finally, if you do not answer either, they contact the police. The app uses your phone's GPS to provide the police your exact location and can get to you in a hurry.
The Noonlight app is a perfect backup, but the true strength of a TASER is in it's firing power. Using replaceable one-time cartridges, the PULSE+ shoots two electrical probes up to 15 feet away that, once they strike a target and attach, will arc electricity through clothing and even some bullet-resistant materials. The shock can cause individuals to fall to the ground, have involuntary muscle contractions, freeze in place, experience vertigo and more. What elicits these effects is the TASER’s ability to cause Neuromuscular Incapacitation by mimicking the body's natural electrical impulses and disrupting them. This also means it is not dependent on pain to bring down targets like most other stun guns. Plus, when it is fired, 20-30 confetti-like Anti-felon ID tags will also be projected outwards to mark attackers or criminals so that they can be identified by law enforcement later if they escape. Furthermore, if you do happen to miss your target, there are two metal electrodes built into the front of the PULSE+ that work as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun as well. Simply press down the trigger and press the front of the TASER into an assailants body. The gun is also easy to use due to its ambidextrous build and built-in targeting laser for accurate aiming and flashlight for illuminating dark areas. On top of that, there is a safety switch that extends on both sides of the unit to prevent accidental discharges and, if the TASER is left armed for longer than 20 minutes without use, it will go into low power mode and not be able to fire for an added level of protection. Lastly, the compact PULSE+ runs on two (2) replaceable CR123 Lithium batteries that are available at almost any store and can easily be replaced and TASER® provides a lifetime warranty that will replace the unit if it is lost during an attack (police report must be provided).
- Two (2) TASER® PULSE/BOLT Reload Air Cartridges
- SPECIAL: Free Two (2) additional TASER® PULSE Reload Air Cartridges (you will receive a total of 4 air cartridges)
- Two (2) CR123 Lithium Batteries (not rechargeable)
- Practice Target
- Quick Start Guide
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.