- Worn by military personnel all over the world
- Perfect for outdoor sports, paintball, survival, camping, etc.
- Protects the head from harsh elements, such as wind, sun and sand
- Easily absorbs sweat in summer & contains heat in winter
- Made of 100% lightweight woven cotton fabric
- Suitable for both men and women
- Great as a fashion accessory
- Dimensions: 42" x 42"
- Weight: 0.4 lbs.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The Streetwise survival shemagh is a traditional desert headwear that is used for easy protection against the sun, sand and other elements. The 100% lightweight woven cotton fabric retains heat during winter and absorbs sweat in the summer. It is commonly worn by military personnel worldwide. The shemagh is ideal for survival, camping and other outdoor activities. In addition, it can be worn by both men and women for protection or simply for fashion.
- Streetwise Military Tactical Survival Shemagh Desert Sand
- Folding instructions
This is the best thing Tactical Survival Shemagh this is perfect for all outdoor needs I love it! perfect to absorb sweat in summer & contains heat in winter as stated in the description I will definitely order from this company again