- Eco-friendly light for charging throughout the day and shining all night
- Comprised of 20 high-powered LED bulbs
- Bulbs emit up to 160 lumens of light
- Internal rechargeable battery stores 12 hours of power off of 7 hours of charging
- Automatic night sensor turns the unit on at night & off at sunrise
- Built-in PIR motion sensors activate the LED's when movement is sensed
- Sensors detect motion within a 15 foot range
- Housing is IP65 water-resistant for outdoor use
- LED bulb lasts up to 100,000 hours
- No-wiring and included hardware makes it easy to mount
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
This eco-friendly security light from Streetwise Security Products utilizes a solar panel to provide hours of illumination. During the day, the panel charges and, once the sun sets, the automated night sensor turns the unit on for nighttime lighting. It uses 20 high-powered LED bulbs to emit 160 lumens of light. These bulbs are triggered by a built-in infrared motion sensor that has a detection range of up to 15 feet. Plus, the internal rechargeable battery simply requires 7 hours of daylight charging to provide up 12 hours of light at night. This means it doesn't require any wiring and it comes with the required mounting hardware, so it is quick and easy to mount on a wall. The housing of the light is also water-resistant, so it is perfect for using outdoors.
- Mounting hardware
Good so far. Works like it's supposed to