- Solar panel absorbs sunlight to activate strobe light
- Motion activated strobe light with a 12-15 foot detection range
- Weatherproof camera housing made of durable plastic material making it lightweight and rust proof
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Adjusts to almost any angle
- Installs easily with a standard screwdriver and no wiring
- Measures 7" long (camera body) with total dimensions (including rain shield and bracket) of 10" x 6" x 7"
Protect your home without the outrageous cost for a high tech security system. Even the pros won't be able to tell the difference between a real working camera and the 7" IR fake camera that has a motion activated strobe light to really send intruders running. The camera is solar paneled making it unnecessary for batteries, however if used indoors the camera still has the option for three (3) AA batteries (included). Easy installation and can be installed within minutes.
- Authentic CCTV video cable
- Fully adjustable plastic mounting bracket
- Stainless steel screws
- Three (3) rechargeable AA batteries (only needed if camera will be used inside)
I bought this for my house about 2 years ago and it stopped working after about 6 months. The only thing good I can say is it still looks good enough to be real from a distance.