- Impossible to detect from a real security camera
- 28 authentic infrared LEDs look identical to the LEDs used in high end surveillance cameras to create night vision
- Solar panel absorbs sunlight to power a single LED that blinks red 24 hours a day
- Weatherproof camera housing made of durable plastic material making it lightweight and rust proof
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Adjusts to most any angle
- No wiring needed
- Installs easily with a standard screwdriver
- Measures 7" long (camera body) with total dimensions (including rain shield and bracket) of 10" x 3.75" x 6.25"
- Optional use of two (2) AA batteries for indoor LED flashing function (not included, see Accessories)
The 7" IR Solar Panel LED Fake Camera looks just like an actual working security camera, but in reality it is an affordable, solar-powered device that deters theft, robbery, and vandalism through its high-quality appearance. Even the smartest criminals will be unable to tell that the camera does not actually record video. This device can be installed in your home or business and is made from durable, light-weight plastic. To capture a would-be criminal’s attention, 28 battery-powered infrared LEDs are positioned on the front of the camera. The camera measures 7 inches, and total dimensions are 10 inches x 3.75 inches x 6.25 inches.
- Authentic CCTV video cable
- Fully adjustable plastic mounting bracket
- Stainless steel screws
Nice ***** cameras. Love the flashing red led light. From a distance they look very authentic. Solar feature is great outdoors as no batteries are needed. Great item for a good price
Great product!! Had super fast shipping too! I am going to order a few more of these cameras and would definitely recommend to a friend. Thanks so much.
I have had 2 of these and neither one lasted over 90 days, they get water in them from the rain, corrode and then stop working.
Fast easy ordering and service! Quality security product