- NOTE: This backpack weighs 1.15 lbs and is 10.75" tall, 7.25" wide, and 2" deep, please make sure this backpack is the appropriate size and weight for you or your child. We strongly suggest you create a cardboard template of the dimensions of this backpack and hold it against the person it is intended for. We offer sizes that will accommodate all! It is also a good idea to approximate the added weight to ensure the person it is intended for can manage it.
- Venture bulletproof sling pack serves as a normal light bag and offers protection
- Can carry a standard iPad as well as fit a cell phone into the included holder
- This size item is perfect for taking anywhere
- It's size and position also allows it to protect your most vital areas
- Provides maximum level of protection available, in the lightweight (soft) armor category
- Can withstand almost all handgun rounds, including 9mm & .44 Magnum & sharp weapons
- Tested to meet NIJ Level 3A bulletproof standards
- Adjustable shoulder strap to fit almost any person
- Water and tear resistant 1000 denier nylon construction
- High quality zipper
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 10.75"
- Weighs: 1.15 lbs.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Venture bulletproof sling pack differentiates itself from other bulletproof gear by being small in size but covering vital areas all while letting you carry a standard size iPad and featuring a built in phone carrier. Designed to fit almost any person with the adjustable strap. The size an position make it so that your most vital areas are covered. Provides maximum level of protection available, in the lightweight (soft) armor category. Tested to meet NIJ Level 3A bulletproof standards meaning it can withstand almost all handgun rounds, including 9mm & .44 Magnum & sharp weapons. Features an adjustable shoulder strap to make sure any user can wear it. Made of 1000 denier nylon water and tear resistant material.
- Streetwise™ Venture Level 3A Bulletproof Sling Pack
The Ballistic Protection Levels are as follows:
Level 1: (High) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets. This is a good entry level for if you're concerned about safety and want a baseline of protection, however level 1 will not stop higher caliber rounds so if those are a concern for you this might not be what you need.
Level 2A: (Higher) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets but offers up a little extra protection against .40 S&W rounds. Still, a low-level protection but is passable for whatever needs you have if you're not very concerned.
Level 2: (Higher) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets, .40 S&W and with the additional power to stop a .357 magnum round. This is where things start to go from casual protection to serious stopping power.
Level 3A: (Highest) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets, .40 S&W, .357 magnum, and the high powered .44 magnum used famously in the movie Dirty Harry. High-level protection from most handguns.
Level 3: (Highest) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets, .40 S&W, .357 magnum, .44 magnum, .223 hollow point, 7.62 NATO and lastly 5.56 JHP. This is real protection, 5.56 and .223 are the most common rounds for the AR platform rifles with the 7.62 NATO being the most common round for the AK-47.
- flashlight baton
- school backpack
- phone stun gun
- granddaughters trip
- sling pack
I bought this sling pack and the streetwise cell phone stun gun for my granddaughters trip. She loves them both. I only saw a pic of the phone stun gun. My granddaughter says it looks just like the iPhone. We're both very happy with them both. She got the the 21" flashlight baton for her birthday. She keeps that in her school backpack. I gave both of my daughters flashlight batons. All grand kids too. Everyone is very satisfied. Thanks