- Red lens finder locates hidden video cameras, dead or alive, wired or wireless
- LED signal strength indications: Level 1 (low), Level 2 (medium) and Level 3 (strong)
- Built-in camera and LCD screen will display 940nm night vision light
- Rechargeable battery power provides 2-2.5 hours on a full charge
- Dimensions 4" x 2.4" x 0.6"
This little guy will find it all for you with its red lens finder and an infrared detector. It locates any hidden cameras whether they're dead or alive, wired or wireless. Simply look through the red lens and the user can see any transmission light from any hidden camera. Additionally, there is a built-in camera and LCD display that will capture 940nm night vision light so you can find hidden cameras even in the dark. No batteries are required, with its rechargeable Li-Ion battery that runs for about 2-2.5 hours on a full charge.
- Spy Camera Detector
- USB cable
- Test board w/ Lens & Invisible LED
- User manual