- Glass alarm installs on inside of windows or glass doors
- Emits 100dB alarm when glass is tampered with or broken
- Adjustable High/Low sensitivity prevents false alarms on windy days
- Back of alarm has decal that shows through glass for additional security
- Easily turn on or off with switch
- Battery test button alerts of low power
- Note: For indoor use only
- 90 Day Warranty
Protect your home from becoming another crime statistic with this glass alarm from SABRE®. Many home burglars enter through windows or glass doors, and this alarm installs easily and emits a 100dB shriek when the glass is tampered with or broken. An adjustable sensitivity level ensures that a windy day will not trigger the alarm. The back of the alarm shows a security decal that is visible through the glass, adding an extra layer of protection and helping prevent break-ins. The easy on/off switch and the battery test button add to the convenience of this simple yet powerful home security solution.
- Two (2) CD2032 batteries
Good security for glass breakage. Was easy to install on my front door side window.
Could be a bit more sensitive. However, for the price, it's OK.
It took me a long time to notice the clear plastic film to remove so that I could attach the alarm. The instructions referred to the "double-sided tape," so I was trying to detach that. Suggest you say "clear plastic" instead of "double-sided tape." The double-sided tape has nothing to do with installing the alarm on your door or window. Once that problem was solved, I just stuck it on the door--easy.