- Monitor your home of flooding remotely by calling your existing number
- When calling your phone number, a continuous ring indicates that there is no flooding
- If phone emits a tone, there is water present
- Connects with phone jack to any phone and answering machine
- Does not require batteries
- Comes with 20 feet water sensor wire
- Measures: 2" x 2.5" x 1"
- Weighs: 4.8 ounces
- FCC approved
If your home lies in a flood prone area or has a history of flooding, then this phone-in flood checker is for you. Simple to install and easy to use, the phone-in flood monitor plugs into any phone jack. It can also be used with an answering machine. No batteries are required to operate the device. A water sensor attached to the end of the 20-foot wire is placed at a desired level to monitor flooding in suspected area. If the phone is at a distance from the area to be monitored, the 100-foot additional phone cord coupler comes to the rescue.
Once installed, you can call-in from anywhere to check the status of your home where floods are concerned. If you hear a continuous ringing tone, it is an indication that no problem exists, whereas a special ring tone suggests that all is not well on the other end. This is an alert that flooding has been detected. Your home requires immediate attention.
With a reasonable price tag and uncomplicated features, the phone-in flood monitor alert is ideal for every flood susceptible home.
- Phone-in checker
- Water sensor
- 20 foot water sensor cable
- 100 foot cable coupler to help extend cable for remote areas