- Shock-proof military grade aluminum LED tactical pen light with DNA catcher crown
- 80-lumen flashlight lights up a distance of approximately 32 feet (10 meters)
- DNA collector tactical edge allows you to collect evidence of attack and provide leads with incident reports
- Use to jab your attacker in self-defense
- Shine the light into their eyes to temporarily blind and confuse them, giving you time to escape
- Temporary blindness gives you a chance to immobilize them with the pen and get away
- Extremely high water resistance rating of IPX6
- Glass breaker tip on tactical capped end can be used in an emergency to break windows
- Uses standard pen refills
- Lifetime Warranty
Your walk home just got a little safer with the Police Force DNA catcher tactical pen. It's constructed of military-grade aluminum and comes with a lifetime warranty. This is no ordinary tactical pen, though. In addition to a DNA crown, it also has an 80-lumen LED flashlight that lights up your path 10 meters in front of you, or about 32 feet, and is surprisingly bright for such a compact unit. The other end, the capped writing end, features a solid, blunt glass breaker end that can be used in emergencies to break a window. Life throws you curveballs, and you never know whose life you're going to be there to save. Make sure you're equipped for more than one kind of emergency by adding this tactical pen to your emergency supply kit.
- One (1) AAA battery
Everything on it works perfectly, smashed both ends on concrete, and it all still works great.