- Range fires up to 23 feet
- Fires at 405 MPH eliminating any concern for wind shear
- 10% OC with 2.4% capsaicinoid content
- Double-action pyrotechnic firing trigger has an automatic switch over for rapid firing
- Each magazine contains (2) self-cleaning pepper rounds preventing any build-ups
- Safe to use both indoors and outdoors with little to no cross contamination
- Water resistant for dependability
- Measures 7.48" length x 1.46" width x 3.64" height
- Weighs 9.52 oz frame; 4.76 oz magazine
- Safe temperature range is -5 F° thru 176 F°
- WARNING: The minimal safe shooting distance is 5 feet from the tip of Pepper Gun to the target.
- NOTE: The Piexon JPX does not constitute a "firearm" as defined in the Gun Control Act or a "firearm" or "any other weapon" as defined in the National Firearms act. Also, the magazines designed for this device do not constitute "ammunition" as defined in the Gun Control Act"
Piexon JPX Pepper Gun offers civilians real self-defense that can protect themselves against assailants. Each magazine contains two (2) liquid rounds of 10% OC and 2.4% capsaicinoid content. Each shot is condensed with minimal spray shooting at a range of up to 23 feet away and travels at 405 MPH and only takes two swift movements to reload device. There are no batteries that can go dead, no loss of pressure, no need to shake any contents, and no deflection of spray by the wind. The bundle includes a gun case with a loaded JPX Pepper Gun with an additional green practice cartridge and OC pepper cartridge.
WARNING: The minimal safe distance to shoot the JPX Pepper Gun is 5 feet from the tip of the gun to the target.
- Gun case
- Piexon JPX Pepper Gun with laser and magazine
- Piexon JPX black OC pepper cartridge
- Piexon green practice cartridge