- SPECIAL: One (1) FREE PepperBall® Inert Practice Rounds 90-pack. While Supplies Last.
- Bright flashlight with integrated PepperBall launcher
- Holds 5 pepper balls
- Semi-automatic firing system
- Flashlight emits 350 lumen of light
- Built-in laser sight provides accurate aiming
- C02 power launches pepper balls up to 60 feet
- Pepper balls release pepper cloud upon impact to stop attackers quickly
- Disperses in a 12-foot radius
- Does not have to hit assailants to be effective
- Includes inert projectiles for practice firings
- Ammo is ultrasonically welded
- Shell color indicates payload
- Projectiles are 100% water proof
- Pepperballs have a shelf life of 2 years
- Operational temperature of -30°F–150°F
- Powered by two (2) CR123A batteries (included)
- Can run on optional rechargeable battery & charger (not included, see accessories)
- Dimensions: 11-1/4" L x 2-5/16" W x 2-9/16" H
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
The PepperBall® Lifelite™ is the next step in non-lethal self-defense. It integrates a highly effective pepper ball launcher into a common everyday flashlight. Using CO2 power, the Lifelite can launch a powerful pepper ball that is filled with a fine pepper powder up to 60 feet. This provides you a greater amount of space than any other non-lethal self-defense weapon. Furthermore, the pepper ball does not need to make contact with an attacker to be effective. Once it hits within their vicinity, the pepper irritant disperses within a 12-foot radius and easily enters their nose, mouth and eyes. The dust cloud created by a PepperBall® is made of a proprietary, pharmaceutical-grade PAVA pepper powder that causes an immediate burning and itching sensation in the eyes, nose, throat, and chest, which allows you time to escape and get help. This irritating feeling lasts for up to 15 minutes. There is also a built-in laser sight that provides accurate aiming, so you can be sure to hit your target and make it to safety. On top of that, the Lifelite is a powerful 350 lumen flashlight that illuminates the darkest of areas and is great for everyday uses as well, making it the perfect all-in-one device for any safety minded individual.
- LifeLite Launcher
- Five (5) Live SD (PAVA) Pepper Projectiles
- Ten (10) Inert Projectiles
- Three (3) CO2 Cartridges
- Two (2) CR123 Batteries
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Massachusetts and New York.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states have size limits) The capacity of the pepper spray canister cannot exceed the following:
Arkansas: 4.99 ounces
California: 2.5 ounces
Florida: 2.5 ounces
New Jersey: 0.75 ounces
North Carolina: 4.99 ounces
Texas: 4.99 ounces
PEPPER SPRAYS W/ TEAR GAS PROHIBITED TO: Wisconsin, Hawaii and Washington D.C. (Most pepper sprays do not have tear gas. If a pepper spray has tear gas, it will clearly state that it does.)
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense weapons including pepper spray purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense weapon, including pepper spray from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense weapon, including pepper spray from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense weapon, including pepper spray.