- 2 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum)
- Contains 10 half-second bursts
- 15 gram unit sprays 6-12 feet
- Contoured easy grip red hard case with built-in key chain
- Flip-top safety cap to prevent accidental discharge
- Unique finger-grip design for no mistake use
- Every unit "test fired" before shipping
- Serial number and expiration date listed on canister
- Contains marking UV Dye for assailant identification
The Mace PepperGard® Pocket Model not only comes with a contoured easy-grip hard case, it is also equipped with a built-in belt clip to hold the unit in place during your outdoor activities. The product also comes with Velcro attachment to hold the product onto bikes or cars. The product possesses a unique finger-grip design and flip-top safety cap to prevent accidental discharge or unintended usage. This spray contains 10 half-second bursts and sprays a range of 6-12 feet. As with all other Mace® pepper spray products, this product relies on a powerful 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) formula to immobilize your attacker by causing a strong burning sensation to his eyes, making him unable to open them, while also causing coughing and burning sensation. This pepper spray also has the capability of discharging a UV dye that is invisible to our eyes, thereby marking your assailant without his knowledge. This is a useful tactic that can be used to aid in any identification effort that may follow the attack. All Mace® pepper spray products have an expiration date listed on the canister.
- Velcro attachment to secure to bike or car
Love this, keep it for safety measures and take it when I ride my bike.