- Battery-operated LED motion sensor light in white
- LED Floodlight Technology™ provides bright anti-glare lighting with larger area coverage
- Energy-efficient 4 LED lights that never need replacing
- Perfect for nighttime navigation with optional detachment feature
- Ideal for closets, hallways or stairs
- Swivel panel for aiming light to desired spot
- Detaches from mounting plate for use as emergency flashlight
- Motion activated for hands-free use
- Detects movement up to 6 feet away
- No wiring or plugs required, installs easily by simply removing adhesive strip
- Ensures safety and keeps you prepared for a sudden power outage
- Batteries: Three (3) AA batteries required (not included, see Accessories)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
An enhanced solution for lighting up areas to improve security and provide better visibility, this LED sensor light is a must-have. With energy-efficient LED lights that extend battery life and require no replacement, the sensor light is simply the right choice. Moreover, it uses LED Floodlight Technology™ that provides brighter and anti-glare lighting as compared to standard LED. It also illuminates a larger area. The light is motion activated, which means that the light turns on when it senses movement in low light conditions, and then shuts off automatically. The built-in motion sensor can detect movement up to 6 feet away. The 4-LED lights are set in a swivel panel that enable the lights to fall directly on desired area, illuminating where you need it most. The panel can also be removed for use as emergency flashlight in case of a sudden outage or for looking for something in a dark nook or corner. Installation is a piece of cake. You may use screws to install the mounting plate or simply peel off the adhesive strip and stick the unit wherever required. Use the light inside closets, to light the hallway or stairs. Prevent accidents by keeping your hallway or stairs well-lit with this efficient motion sensor light. The LED light uses standard 3 AA batteries (not included, see Accessories).
Very disappointed. At this point, three out of four have failed. One turned on and never turned off. One went into a on/off mode where it switches back and forth every 10-15 seconds. The third just stays on if I remember now. All failed within a couple of weeks, if not sooner. Good thing is they work well when they work. Too bad they don't last. Wish I could say good things but I can't.