- CDC and EUA approved
- Multi-layered face masks block at least 95% of airborne particles
- Adjustable nose piece and elastic ear loops ensure a secure seal
- Lightweight and breathable
- Made of non-woven, fluid-resistant fabric
- Secure fit for reliable protection
- One size fits most
- Note: NOT intended for medical use.
Lightweight and breathable, these secure-fit disposible face masks provide high levels of filtration for complete respiratory protection from dust, allergens, and other airborn particles. More effective than homemade or standard disposible surgical masks, KN95 masks have been recognized by the CDC as suitable alternatives to N95 masks, the standard PPE for healthcare workers and first responders. KN95 face masks form a tight seal around the mouth and nose, preventing the wearer from inhaling hazardous airborn particulates. This masks have also been tested, approved and are currently used by FEMA.