- HD 1080p Spy Pen Hidden Camera DVR
- Films in true HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution at 30 fps
- Snaps photos in 4032 x 3024 resolution
- Will store up to 2.5 hours of footage to the 16GB internal memory
- Works with Windows or Mac OS systems
- Built-in USB connects pen to computers like a flash drive
- Internal 2 hour battery life
- Fully charge the battery in 2 hours by plugging into a computer
- Power Supply: Built-in rechargable battery
- Dimensions: 6 1/8" x 5/8"
- Weighs: 0.5 lbs.
- 1-year warranty
Rent for the first month is $41.76. Price includes free delivery and free return when you are done renting.
Each additional month of rent is $41.76. After 4 payments of $41.76, you own it. You can return it at any time and only pay for the months you need it.
Why rent versus owning a spy camera?
Most people that need a spy camera are doing so to capture evidence of something that is happening. In more than half of those cases, once you learn what you are trying to find out, you no longer need the spy camera. Higher grade spy cameras can be cost prohibitive but not if you rent. We estimate that you can capture the evidence you need, in most if not all cases, within 30 days or less. Our low monthly rental fee makes renting the smart option in 3 out of 5 situations.
A simple pen can be a powerful thing, no more so than with this HD hidden pen camera. Covertly capture video in true 1080P resolution at work, in a classroom or most any location. You will be able to store your footage in the 16GB internal memory, up to 2.5 hours of video. It's one button operation makes it incredibly easy to operate, making sure you do not draw attention to yourself by having to press all kinds of buttons to work. One click starts recording, click again and it stops. Additionally, it can take photos at a 4032 x 3024 resolution standard. Recordings can last for 2 hours on the rechargeable battery inside and once it's drained simply plug it into a USB port to fully charge within 2 hours. It has a built-in USB it works just like a flash drive. To playback video or transfer files, all you have to do is connect the pen camera to a computer, Mac or Windows.
- HD pen camera
- User manual