- Hands free ability to covertly record video
- Built-in DVR records audio and 1280 x 960 video at 30 FPS
- Captures still images at 2048 x 1536 resolution
- Pinhole camera
- Small camera fits right into a button hole
- Self-contained DVR unit
- Continuous recording for 2 hours
- Includes an 8GB microSD card for saving footage
- Supports up to 16GB of storage (not included, see Accessories)
- Power Supply: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Compatible with Windows XP and up and Mac
Designed for use by law enforcement agencies, this hidden button camera DVR stores a large amount of data, including professional-grade color images and video. No external power is needed for the camera, which makes it perfect to place in areas without electricity. Simply plug the DVR into your home computer with the included USB connection cable when you are ready to view your evidence.
- USB Cable
- 8GB MicroSD Card
- Instruction Booklet
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 960 @ 30fps
- Video Format: AVI
- Photo Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Photo Format: JPG
- Storage: MicroSD card up to 16GB
- Recording Time: 1-2 hours
- Battery Life: 1-2 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 120 mah
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside Product
Hate it. It's very flimsy, made of cheap plastic, and the button part is larger than an ordinary polo shirt button so in order to get it to work you have to cut all the buttonholes larger AND then replace the buttons on all your shirts with larger ones to match the camera on. For the 100 bucks I paid on both it and the SD card, I'm very disappointed.
very happy with the product, simple to use.
The button video that I purchase help save my job by exposing the **** abuse I was encountering from management and help me to win a civil lawsuit.
Incredibly confusing, non-sensical instruction manual!