- Features 360º viewing angle for HD quality video surveillance of the entire room
- Remote monitoring via a smart mobile device
- Night vision for the day and night monitoring
- Motion activated recording, with an instant alert when someone enters the protected area
- Motion activated recording is saved to SD card (not included, see accessories)
- Multiple motion fields for recording in selected protected zones prevents trigger by pets
- Two-way audio communication allows easy conversation from both ends
- Simple setup and use via free App for Android and Apple smartphones
- An optional sound alarm can be turned on/off via App or set to be activated at certain times
- Ceiling mounted
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 4.375" x 2"
- Weight: 0.73 lb.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Note: Does not work on 5G networks
The Streetwise Eye In The Sky ceiling security camera features a 360º viewing angle for HD quality video surveillance of an entire room. It allows for remote monitoring via a smart device and has night vision for day and night monitoring. It also has motion activated recording, with instant alerts sent to your phone when someone enters a monitored area. One can conveniently watch the video to see the intruder from an app on a smartphone or tablet. It features multiple motion fields for recording in selected protected zones, which prevents triggering by pets. In addition, its two-way audio communication allows for conversing from both ends of the feed and it has an optional alarm that can be turned on/off or set to be activated at certain times via the free app. The camera is easy to set up and use and the free app works for both Android and Apple devices. The Eye In The Sky is a complete surveillance device that can protect your home or office from criminals, all from your phone.
- Micro USB power cable
- Mounting hardware
Installation is not for beginners. Hard to understand translation from Mandarin Chinese to english! I bought 2 and that's 2 too many. NO IOS device support app, Android only! Not all features explained and the ones that don't work or are vague are the installation guide.