- Motion detection and activation
- Small portable size
- Easy to use
- Long standby life
- Auto start/stop of recording
- Will record for 30 seconds upon detecting motion and then shift to standby mode until motion is detected once more
- Support for up to 32GB Micro SD cards
- CMOS camera sensor
- 15 FPS and 640 x 480 resolution color video
- Built-in microphone captures audio up to 10 meters away
- Recording time of 150-2400 minutes
- Battery life of approx 2 hours continuous recording or 10 days in standby
- Li-Ion battery power supply
- Battery charges via PC USB port or included European wall adapter
- Measures 2.9" x 1.7" x 1.3"
- Note: Not recommended for nighttime use.
- Note: Camera will emit a flashing red light when operating.
This compact recording device discreetly and efficiently records high-quality video complete with crystal-clear audio. When placed in the stand, you can simply set this recording device on motion detection mode and let the device record on its own. Whenever it detects motion, it will automatically start recording all the activities that are going on. This feature helps to conserve battery use and allows this device to run for up to 10 days. In addition, this device is so simple to use, without many complex and unnecessary functions, you don’t have to spend hours learning how to operate it! This recording spy cam also comes with an auto overwrite feature that allow you to easily overwrite any unneeded footage, without having to connect this spy cam to your computer to transfer and delete data. As this spy cam functions wirelessly, you can tuck it in any discreet corner without the worry of cable connection. This spy cam is the ideal solution for anyone who is searching for a recording device that is so easy to operate that even a child or an elderly person can use it!
- 4GB Micro SD card (located underneath the battery)
- USB cable for battery recharge
- Stand to keep the unit stable when needed
DVR-01 worked great, very easy to install. Only issue is it has several led red light when it tracks night motion and you can not turn it off.
"Spy Cam" is a bit of a stretch considering there are bright red lights that turn on if there is not enough light. I bought the camera to try to catch a thief, and when they noticed the camera, they went ahead and stole that too.