- Stunning electric shock of 4.8 million volts
- Stun gun immobilizes attackers with 3-5 seconds of shock
- Has an LED bulb that lasts up to 100,000 hours
- Large capacity DC discharge and output energy
- Powerful lithium-ion battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Charges directly from a standard wall outlet using a slide-out plug in the device
- Hard-oxidized aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Rubberized steady grip
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 1.5" x 0.87"
- 1/2 oz. pepper spray canister
- 2 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- 18% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum)
- Incapacitates attackers up to 30 minutes
- Shoots up to 12 feet
- Identifying UV Dye
- Press button with safety mechanism to prevent accidental firing
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Cheetah self-defense pack pairs an LED stun gun with a 1/2 oz. pepper spray. The stun gun emits a 4.8 million volt electric shock, which, if administered for up to 5 seconds, can immobilize the body of an attacker. It also has a built-in light with an LED bulb life of up to 100,000 hours. The stun gun uses a powerful lithium-ion battery that is rechargeable up to 1000 times. It charges directly in a standard wall outlet using its slide out plug on the device. It also features a large capacity DC discharge and output energy. Furthermore, the potent pepper spray has a range of up to 12 feet and incapacitates assailants for up to 30 minutes.
- Cheetah stun gun
- Keychain pepper spray
- Nylon holster
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
Im 19 And I purchased this for myself for my safety. It’s great. The flashlight at night time you can see from really far Infront of you. I would recommend playing with you new toys before actually going out and using it.