- Geodome radiused pin platform allows subcap to break glass from any angle with ease
- Adds less than .75" to the baton length for low profile
- Fits all ASP tactical baton and accepts all existing ASP baton caps
- 6061 T6aerospace aluminum with anodized matte black hard coating
- Install the BreakAway between the ASP Baton handle and the baton cap
- To use, remove the baton cap
- NOTE 1: For use with ASP batons ONLY
- NOTE 2: Does not attach to Clip-On (SKUs: 5221, 5222, 72219) and Disc Loc batons (SKUs: 22211, 22411, 22611).
A baton or hammer will bounce off due to the gasket system around vehicle windows providing a protective cushion to prevent breakage. Trying to shatter a window for emergency purposes would otherwise would be extremely difficult. Simply install the BreakAway subcap between the ASP baton handle and the baton cap. To use, remove the baton cap, strike the vehicle side or back window from any angle. However, the front window of a vehicle has an inner layer of laminated plastic. To break the front window, make a series of strikes in a circle. Continue to strike in the same circle and break out the area.