BAP™ Level 3A Bulletproof Backpack Ballistic Hard Plate 10'' x 19''
Only 1 Left In Stock! - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Can easily fit into large backpacks and stop several types of bullets!
- NOTE: This insert weighs 7.14 lbs and is 19" tall, 10" wide, and 0.5" thick, please make sure to measure the bag you're going to place this item in so that you can ensure it fits. We strongly suggest you create a cardboard template of the dimensions of this insert and confirm it will fit the backpack it is intended for. We offer sizes that will accommodate all! It is also a good idea to approximate the added weight to ensure the person it is intended for can manage it.
- NOTE: Does NOT include a backpack. Purchase ONLY includes the bulletproof insert.
- NOTE: This is a Level 3A insert and WILL NOT repel rounds from high caliber rifles like an AR-15.
- Level 3A bulletproof armor inserts will repel most common handgun calibers including 9mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets, .40 S&W, .357 magnum, and .44 magnum
- Provides protection to vital body organs
- Dimensions: 10" x 0.5" x 19"
- Weighs: 7.14 lbs.
The Backpack Armor Protection Level 3A Ballistic Plate is a bulletproof plate that provides perfect bodily protection. It has the ability to stop bullets from .44mag, .357, .38SPL, 10mm, .45ACP, .40S&W, 9mm, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets. The ballistic plate protects vital body organs from injury and fits into many backpacks, so it is perfect for keeping your children or yourself safe.
The Ballistic Protection Levels are as follows:
Level 1: (High) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets. This is a good entry level for if you're concerned about safety and want a baseline of protection, however level 1 will not stop higher caliber rounds so if those are a concern for you this might not be what you need.
Level 2A: (Higher) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets but offers up a little extra protection against .40 S&W rounds. Still, a low-level protection but is passable for whatever needs you have if you're not very concerned.
Level 2: (Higher) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets, .40 S&W and with the additional power to stop a .357 magnum round. This is where things start to go from casual protection to serious stopping power.
Level 3A: (Highest) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets, .40 S&W, .357 magnum, and the high powered .44 magnum used famously in the movie Dirty Harry. High-level protection from most handguns.
Level 3A: (Highest) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets, .40 S&W, .357 magnum, .44 magnum, .223 hollow point, 7.62 NATO and lastly 5.56 JHP. This is real protection, 5.56 and .223 are the most common rounds for the AR platform rifles with the 7.62 NATO being the most common round for the AK-47.