Streetwise™ Touchdown Rechargeable LED Stun Gun 29M
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Named the Touchdown because "Just a Touch and Down they go"!
- Compares to other brands that claim to be 29 million volts or more
- Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker
- Bright electric current pulsates across the top of the unit creating an intimidating electrical sound
- Rechargeable, plugs into a standard wall outlet to save you money on batteries
- Rubberized armor coating protects the unit and ensures a firm grip
- Bright LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight
- Safety switch prevents accidental shock
- Safety switch must be in the ON position and Stun Activation Button must be pressed to fire
- Disable pin prevents an attacker from taking the stun gun away and using it on you
- Safety strap worn around your wrist attaches to a disable pin on the bottom of the unit
- If the stun gun is taken from you the pin will pull out, preventing it from working
- Weighs 6.4 oz in holster
- Measures 6 1/2" tall x 2" wide
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY (Touchdown Stun Gun is made of the highest quality components)
- NOTE 1: PLEASE CHARGE STUN GUN FOR 8 HOURS when you receive it. It will not operate properly until fully charged.
- NOTE 2: Stun Gun includes safety strap with disable pin. Disable pin must be inserted in order for stun gun to work.
This Touchdown Stun gun delivers a shocking 29 million voltage of shocking power, making this the ultimate strong self-defense weapon you have ever seen. When threatened, you can test fire this stun gun into the air and the bright electric current pulsating across the top of the unit is definitely intimidating enough to fend off your attacker. Stun gun also comes with a rubberized coating that not only protects the unit but also ensures that you maintain a firm grip on the weapon during an attack. Stun gun comes with a disable pin that will prevent your attacker from reaching out for the stun gun and using it on you.
- Stylish, durable nylon holster with belt loop for easy carrying
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
- stun button
- safety pin
- Customer support
This thing sounds intimidating, and powerful, and the flashlight is bright too. It has a pin that has to be in for the item to work. It's a safety thing. If you pull the pin the zapper won't work. Don't make it zap just for fun or it will eventually ruin the stung gun. Only zap it when you have to. I ruined my first stung gun by playing with it like that.
It didn’t work
We reached out to the customer to troubleshoot his item however he informed us that he threw it away. We believe that it's possible that the safety disable pin was not inserted before testing as that is a common mistake a lot of first-time buyers of this product make.
I bought 2 of these about a month ago and just got around to trying it / First I charged it for a full 8 hours as stated in the instructions / Put the safety pin in the bottom, Pushed the switch up once and led flashlight came on nice and bright, then pushed the switch again to the top position and pushed the stun button and it came right on, actually scared me a little at first it has a nice zapping sound to it and a nice spark / Really like it.
First time purchase. Super fast shipping. Flashlight and disable pin are nice features to have. Easy to charge. Very happy with my purchase.
NO, DID NOT TRY stun gun OUT.YET, flash light, excellent light. good service, great price. thank you
This item was great!!