ZAP™ Hike 'n Strike™ LED Stun Gun Staff 950K
Only 19 Left In Stock! - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
One of our longest stun devices gives you a full 19" from handle to prongs!
- NOTE: When not in contact with an attacker only one electrical arc will show, when in contact with an attacker all arcs will show
- Expandable hiking staff, a must-have for wilderness lovers everywhere
- Great for camping, hiking, or everyday walking
- 950,000 stun device incorporated into the handle for built-in security
- Features ZAP™ patented EXTREME Spike Electrodes for added safety
- Includes flashlight with removable cap for covering stun device when not in use
- Rubber non-slip handle for secure grip
- Removable reflective band for greater visibility
- From handle to prongs the unit is 19" long making it one of the longest stun devices we have
- Easily flips around when walking to allow you to stun animals or people from a distance
- Dimensions: 29" length closed, 56" length extended
- Weight: 18 oz. with batteries
- ZAP™ exclusive EXTREME Spike Electrodes Patent # USD 680, 188S
- 2-year warranty
The ZAP™ Hike 'n Strike™ is a multi-talented hiking staff that features a 950,000-volt stun device with spiked electrodes so you'll never forget to bring safety accessories on your adventure. And if you start losing sun, don't fret-- there's also a flashlight built right in. A textured rubberized grip provides solid support while you trek your way through the wilderness. For added security, there's a removable reflective band on the staff. With the Hike 'n Strike, not only will you see and be seen, but you'll also feel good knowing you can hike worry-free with your new, all-inclusive hiking staff.
- Three (3) Lithium CR123A Batteries
- Wrist Strap
- Extra End Cap
- Removable Reflective Band
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
IT REALLY WORKS
The ZAP Hike and Strike works well. I have not had to stun any dog, as the sound alone deters them.
I have not gone walking with this staff yet so I can only speak to delivery and quality of product which were both excellent. I look forward to the enhanced confidence I will enjoy when I do take it out with me. Thanks for a very goodproduct.
light weight, buttons designed well for one hand use in the event you needed to use the stun. When walking trails, I keep the rubber cap in my pocket, it could be a nuisance if you needed to remove it in a hurry. I also wish it had an automatic stop when extending, it’s easy to separate the two pieces. I’m also afraid of loosing the tip that strikes the ground, I taped it on with Gorilla tape. I’ll still give it 4 stars, could be a game changer if charged by a dog.
Good idea but awkward to use effectively. To use stun you have to be in close to assailant, take off protective cap on stun contacts, and have activation switch on and then push fire button when contact made. A good stout cane or staff along with a separate stun flashlight would be a better choice.
quick shipment, awesome staff for hiking.