Streetwise Portable Vibration Sensor Door Alarm 110dB
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Dual touch and vibration sensors work on all door types!
- Works on any type of door, including metal doors and plastic doorknobs
- Touch sensor detects when someone touches the outside door handle, even with gloves on
- Vibration sensor detects any attempted forced entry
- Loud 110dB alarm
- Scares away intruders before even entering your home
- Alarm or pleasant chime modes can be selected
- Completely wireless with a battery life of approximately 15,000 hours
- Compact and light, great for travel
- Simply hang over door knob, no wiring required
- Requires (3) AAA batteries (not included, see Accessories)
Place the portable door alarm on any type of door, including metal doors and plastic doorknobs that may not allow similar items to properly operate. The dual touch and vibration sensors makes it so any person even wearing gloves will sound off the alarm if they touch the door knob or cause a vibration with attempted forced entry. Its loud 110dB alarm will scare off intruders before even getting inside, or instead use the pleasant chime mode to let you know when someone comes through the doorway. Simply hang over the door knob, there's no wiring or complicated setup required. Three (3) AAA batteries are required and are not included. (see Accessories)
overall shopping experience was great
great no issues
Hard to set. And the back was very very hot after a few minutes with the battery in it.
Lock doesn't work properly. You don't have to even touch the handle and the alarm goes of. You walk past the door the alarm goes off, so I cannot use it. waste of money. even a slight noise set it off. Too sensitive.