- Loads (2) cartridges in the event target is missed or have multiple targets
- Dual LED laser sight to accurately display where both probes in each cartridge will be launched
- Pulse Calibration System delivers the exact amount of electrical charge needed and recalibrates 20 times every second
- Central Information Display (CID) indicates power level, self diagnostics, status data, cartridge type, and clock
- Electrical arc can be used to deter culprit from attacking
- No aftereffects or contamination to attacker and 40% safer than previous CEW technology
- Performance Power Magazine (PPM) battery allows up to 500 firings for improved performance
- Ambidextrous safety switch to prevent accidental discharge
- Integrated LED flashlight to illuminate dark environments
- IPX2 rated weatherproofing provides better resistance to rain and humidity
- Housing made with high impact polymer for true durability
- Firmware updates done through online
- Includes holster for easy, hands-free carrying
- Range: 15 ft. (4.6m) range
- Dimensions w/ PPM: 7.8" L x 1.7" W x 4.2" H
- Dimensions w/o PPM: 7.8" L x 1.7" W x 3.8" H
- Weight w/ PPM and 2 cartridges: 1.0 lbs
- Weight w/o PPM and 2 cartridges: 0.6 lbs
- Operating/Storing temperature range: –4 °F [–20 °C] to 122 °F [50 °C]
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (if lost during attack)
- TASER® is a registered trademark of Axon formerly known as TASER International, Inc.
TASER® X2 is a revolution for shooting stun guns with two cartridges that can be controlled independently for police standards. The new dual laser sight and LED flashlight accurately displays where each probe in a cartridge will be launched - removing any guesswork from firing. The TASER® X2 contains a Central Information Display (CID) that communicates with its user of its power level, cartridge type and status, and will self-diagnosis itself to alert you if any problems arise. A warning electrical arc can be displayed while cartridges are loaded to deter culprits from escalating a conflict, and when probes are launched the Pulse Calibration System delivers the precise amount of electrical charge needed for incapacitation by recalibrating almost 20 times every second to self-adjust. This ensures the full amount of electricity is connecting with the assailant and not being interrupted by clothing, which can reduce its effectiveness. This new technology is 40% safer than previous conducted electronic weapon technology. The Performance Power Magazine (PPM) also provides improved power consumption and can allow up to 500 firings and the IPX2 weather resistance design adds the finishing touches to the X2, allowing it to have the highest performance than any other previous design.
- PPM Lithium Energy Cell Power Magazine
- Two (2) TASER® X2 Reload Air Cartridges
- Practice Target
- Heavy-Duty Carrying Case
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
- test fire
I was given a right handed holster when I am a left-handed individual, and I was told I would be getting a call from someone to help sort that out or email but none of that happened it been many weeks now. I’d also like it to be in yellow because looks too much like a gunAnd for my safety it would be most appropriate if it were yellow to avoid any accident to crossings with the law
Great product, did a test fire and it worked perfectly. As always the service was top notch.
I was initially nervous about my purchase after reading some negative reviews. However, I am happy with my purchase. The delivery speed was satisfactory and the product was as described. I installed the battery, ran the recommended device checks (without deploying the cartridges). I expect the cartridges to deploy appropriately, should I deploy them I'll update this review. It's locked and loaded should a situation occur (hopefully not). I recommend this company.