Streetwise™ Level 3A Bulletproof Emoji Backpack
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Tested to NIJ Level 3A bulletproof standards, capable of blocking even 9mm & .44 Magnum shots!
- NOTE: This backpack weighs 2.75 lbs and is 16.5" tall, 12" wide, and 3.5" deep, please make sure this backpack is the appropriate size and weight for you or your child. We strongly suggest you create a cardboard template of the dimensions of this backpack and hold it against the person it is intended for. We offer sizes that will accommodate all! It is also a good idea to approximate the added weight to ensure the person it is intended for can manage it.
- Children's backpack with bulletproof properties provides safety & utility
- Blocks nearly all handgun shots, including 9mm and .44 Magnum bullets
- NIJ Level 3A bulletproof rating standards tested
- Provides highest protection level currently available for lightweight armor
- Also protects against sharp or pointed weapons
- Features a large main compartment and two external zipper pockets
- A top flat zipper pocket & a zipper pouch pocket below it with 3 slot holders
- Internal Dimensions: 3.5" x 12" x 16.5"
- External Zipper Pouch Pocket: 8" x 7"
- External Flat Zipper Pocket: 8.5" x 5"
- Weighs 2.75 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This children's backpack with bulletproof properties, provides safety, letting you know that your child is in safe hands. It blocks nearly all handgun shots, including 9mm and .44 Magnum bullets. The backpack is NIJ Level 3A bulletproof rating standards tested and provides the highest protection level currently available for lightweight armor. It also protects against sharp or pointed weapons. As for utility, the backpack features a large main compartment and two external zipper pockets for all your child's needs. The external top flat zipper pocket & zipper pouch pocket below it with 3 slot holders provide space for stationary.
The Ballistic Protection Levels are as follows:
Level 1: (High) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets. This is a good entry level for if you're concerned about safety and want a baseline of protection, however level 1 will not stop higher caliber rounds so if those are a concern for you this might not be what you need.
Level 2A: (Higher) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets but offers up a little extra protection against .40 S&W rounds. Still, a low-level protection but is passable for whatever needs you have if you're not very concerned.
Level 2: (Higher) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets, .40 S&W and with the additional power to stop a .357 magnum round. This is where things start to go from casual protection to serious stopping power.
Level 3A: (Highest) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets, .40 S&W, .357 magnum, and the high powered .44 magnum used famously in the movie Dirty Harry. High-level protection from most handguns.
Level 3: (Highest) Protects from 9 mm, .38 cal, .380 cal or .22 cal bullets, .40 S&W, .357 magnum, .44 magnum, .223 hollow point, 7.62 NATO and lastly 5.56 JHP. This is real protection, 5.56 and .223 are the most common rounds for the AR platform rifles with the 7.62 NATO being the most common round for the AK-47.