Dakota Alert™ Magnetic Contact Doorbell Alarm System
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Receiver and transmitter create a wireless doorbell and alarm system!
- Dakota Alert wireless transmitter and receiver doorbell alarm system
- Comprised of UT-4000 transmitter and DCR-4000 receiver
- DCR-4000 receiver features:
- Works with any 4000 Series transmitters (sold separately)
- Add additional receivers to receive alerts in many locations
- An alert is sounded when the transmitter(s) sends a signal
- Feel secure by being alerted when visitors, deliveries, or trespassers are around
- Has one 12V DC output and a 4 C relay output
- Output duration can be adjusted from 1 second all the way up to 10 minutes
- Choose from four tones – classical, Westminster chime, ding dong, or whistle
- Can support up to four transmitters at once
- Programmable to have a 5 minute exit delay when you leave the house
- Sensor and receiver has a 2,500 feet transmission range
- A counter function will flash an LED the number of times it detected motion throughout the day
- Power Supply: 12-volt DC plug for standard wall outlets
- UT-4000 transmitter features:
- Works with any 4000 Series receivers (sold separately)
- Sends signals to the receiver to activate an alarm or doorbell chime
- Push button activates the receiver as a panic alarm or wireless doorbell
- Built-in magnetic contacts give you a door or window alarm
- Contacts can be set as N/O (normally open) or N/C (normally closed)
- Power Supply: 3-volt lithium battery
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Note: Actual transmission range may vary due to environmental factors.
- Note: UT-4000 transmitter is ONLY compatible with 4000 series receivers.
Always be aware of your surroundings and any visitors, wanted or unwanted, with the wireless Dakota Alert doorbell alarm system. The system is comprised of two components, the UT-4000 transmitter and the DCR-4000 receiver. These two work together and relay a signal whenever the transmitter is disturbed to trigger the receiver to sound an alarm or doorbell. The doorbell function has four tones to choose from, classical, Westminster chime, ding dong, or whistle. The alarm will sound for 1 second all the way up to 10 minutes, according to your preferences. Also, the transmitter has a push button that can work as a panic alarm and magnetic contacts that can be set up as a door or window alarm with normally open (N/O) or normally closed (N/C) settings. The transmitter can also work with additional receivers to set up a wider security perimeter. Transmission range reaches up to 2,500 feet.
- DCR-2500 receiver
- UT-2500 transmitter
- 12-volt DC plug
- One (1) 3-volt lithium battery
- Instruction manual
Works with any 4000 series receiver to send a signal 2,500 feet!
Adding transmitters allows you to monitor additional areas!
Receives signals from up to 16 sensors and sounds different alarm tunes!
Extra transmitter can be used for additional driveway locations!
Extra transmitter for 4000 Series can be used for additional locations!
Alerts you when you have vehicles on your driveway!
Alerts you of guests on your driveway from 250' away!