Dakota Alert™ Add-On Wireless Pull Cord Panic Alarm
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Large easy-grip handles allow one finger pull to sound alarm!
- Wireless pull station for Dakota Alert 1000 series receivers (sold separately)
- Easy wall mount, ideal for installing above bed or bath
- Easy-grip handles allow cord to be pulled even with a single finger
- Triggers receiver to set off alarm when the cord is pulled
- Wireless transmission range of up to 1,000 feet between pull station and receiver
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Ideal for the elderly or those who are in need of emergency assistance, this Dakota Alert pull station mounts easily on any wall. The pull station features a long cord with large, easy-grip handles that can be pulled even with a single finger. When someone pulls the cord, the pull station transmits a signal to the receiver to alert a chime for help. The pull station works with the Dakota Alert 1000 Series Receiver (sold separately), and the receiver can be placed up to 1,000 feet away. This pull alarm is ideal for patients or anyone with limited mobility because it is simple to use, and you can have peace of mind in knowing that your loved ones are able to call for assistance.
- One (1) 12V battery for pull station
Extra push buttons sync with the 1000 Series Receiver system!