Dakota Alert™ Add-On Driveway Transmitter 125'
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Alerts you when you have vehicles on your driveway!
- Hardwired alert system sends signal directly through the line into your house
- Alerts you anytime a vehicle drives into or out of your driveway
- Detects vehicles in a 10’ to 12’ radius of the sensor
- 125’ wire and sensor can be buried either across the driveway or parallel to the driveway
- Whistle alert is adjustable to sound for 2, 4 or 8 seconds
- Control box is capable of running up to 3 probes, allowing you to monitor multiple driveways simultaneously
- Control box plugs into a standard 110-volt wall outlet
- Allows you to custom tune the probe's level of sensitivity
- Can be easily installed underground using a shovel
- Voltage output can be used to operate light timer, sirens or bells (sold separately, see Accessories)
The 125' Hardwired Vehicle Sensor uses 125' of wire and additional devices to alert you when a vehicle pulls into your driveway. Just bury a sensor probe underneath or parallel to your driveway and it will detect vehicles in a 10' to 12' radius. Once the vehicle is detected, the signal is sent to your control box stored in your home. The control box will then use a soft whistle sound that will alert you of the car. This whistle sound can be adjusted to sound for two (2), four (4), or eight (8) seconds. The wire and sensor should be run through a conduit for protection against heavy vehicles and animals, and the probe and wire should be buried for additional protection. It is easily installed and operated.
- Control box
- Sensor probe
- 125’ of wire
- Set of contacts to connect the two wires from probe
- Set of 12-volt DC (500mA max) contacts