Dakota Alert™ Add-on Magnetic Contact Transmitter
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Works with any 4000 series receiver to send a signal 2,500 feet!
- Dakota Alert 4000 series Add-on Transmitter
- Sends signals to 4000 series receivers and activates an alarm or doorbell chime
- Magnetic contacts for setting up as a door or window alarm
- Set contacts as N/O (normally open) or N/C (normally closed)
- Push button signals the receiver and works as a panic alarm or wireless doorbell
- Works with any 4000 Series receivers (not included, see accessories)
- Power Supply: 3-volt lithium battery
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Note: Actual transmission range may vary due to environmental factors.
- Note: UT-4000 transmitter is ONLY compatible with 4000 series receivers.
Build your own alarm system starting with the Dakota Alert wireless transmitter. Working with any 4000 series receiver, the transmitter sends a signal to the receiver to trigger an alarm or doorbell chime. The signal will be sent any time the built-in push button is pressed or if the magnetic contacts are broken. The contacts can placed on any door or window and can be set with either the normally open (N/O) or normally closed (N/C) settings. The transmitter will transmit up to 2,500 feet and can work with multiple receivers for a larger secured area.
- UT-2500 transmitter
- One (1) 3-volt lithium battery
- Instruction manual
Receives signals from up to 16 sensors and sounds different alarm tunes!