ASP® Airweight Foam Friction Loc Expandable Baton 21''
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Aluminum tubing as tough as ASP steel batons but 45% lighter!
- Airweight 7074 aluminum tubing reduces 45% of weight allowing a faster bridge between attacks
- Maintains 98% striking power from the heavier steel ASP baton line
- Airweight construction uses the same alloy used in the receiver of an M16
- Virtually indestructible with premium 4140 carbon steel striking surface
- Black chrome plating will not scratch, rust, flake, or peel like other surface treatments
- Friction Loc system locks baton firmly into place
- Internal positioning rings lock grip to prevent shifting
- Used by law enforcement agencies around the world for its dependability
- Lightweight portable making it perfect for undercover officers or discreet use
- Rapidly extends from 6 1/4" to 21" with the flick of a wrist
- Comfortable foam vinyl rubberized gun grip feel with a clean, smooth appearance
- Weighs 0.70 lbs
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Police preferred 7074 aluminum tubing and 4140 carbon steel striking surface with Friction Loc system locks baton firmly into place. The ASP Airweight 21" Friction Loc Baton is the most tactically sophisticated impact weapon that is most trusted to law enforcement personnel. It sets itself apart from all other impact weapons with its quality, durability and performance. In every detail, these are the finest impact weapons produced. The Airweight 7075 aluminum tubing construction uses the same alloy used in the receiver of an M16 and maintains 98% striking power with a 45% reduction in weight from the heavier steel ASP baton line. Its weight reduction creates a faster bridge in its attacks and is portable, making it perfect for discreet use. The patented foam vinyl grip provides increased retention and handling performance with internal positioning rings that lock the grip onto the handle to prevent shifting. This baton will help you create a low profile while being readily available for self-defense with unmatched psychological deterrence.
NOTE: When retracting the expandable steel baton, simply bang the tip onto a hard surface such as concrete (do not attempt on wood flooring as damage may result). Make sure that the baton is vertical and not at an angle when hitting it on the ground, or the baton could get damaged.
SALES PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense weapons including a baton purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense weapon, including a baton from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense weapon, including a baton from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense weapon, including a baton.