- Affordable and easy to install expandable wireless alarm system
- 8 preset zones provide exact identification of which alarm is being triggered
- Choose from 4 different operational modes: Arm/Disarm, Alert, Home, and Panic
- Adjustable alarm modes for each zone
- Set either a chime or a 120dB siren for each zone when movement is sensed
- Adjustable exit/entry delay and alarm duration
- Wirelessly connect unlimited numbers of sensors to each zone
- Sensors work up to 500 feet away from the main control unit
- Uses a Tri-Color LCD display with smart control panel
- Smart panel main control unit powered by included AC adapter
- Powered by backup batteries in the event of a power outage
- Backup batteries use (2) 9V and (4) AAA Alkaline batteries (not included, see Accessories)
- Measures: 3.125" x 3.125" x .75" (main control unit)
- Weighs: .2lbs (main control unit)
- 90 Day Warranty
According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting Program, there were an estimated 2,159,878 burglaries in 2010. Sabre® Home Series presents an affordable wireless home protection system that allows for absolute security for your property. With this system, you can easily customize the 8 preset zones by adding any of the many available sensors. A preset zone is used to set alarms for individual areas of a home: for instance, you can set a zone to be the living room with four window sensors, and when the windows in the living room are opened, the security system will chime or emit a siren, depending on which mode is engaged. When a sensor is triggered, either a 120dB alarm or a pleasant chime will sound off, and the control panel will flash red or green to alert of which zone sensed movement. Wirelessly connect unlimited numbers of different add-on sensors in these 8 preset zones to customize for your specific home protection needs.
Customize your exit and entry alarm delay time length to suit your individual needs. For power, simply plug the base unit in with its included AC adapter, and during the event of a power outage, the unit will run off of backup batteries. The system allows you to choose from different operational modes, including Arm/Disarm, Alert, Panic, and Home.
When Alert mode is engaged, the main control panel will chime and will flash a green light every 1.5 seconds to denote which zone sensed movement. This mode is ideal for knowing if someone opens a door or window or goes past the motion sensor. In Home mode, if movement is sensed under the Arm status, a 120dB siren will sound for 1 to 6 minutes and the panel will flash red to denote which zone sensed movement. The siren can be cancelled by entering a pin on the control panel or pushing a button on the key fob. Additionally, if movement is sensed while in Home/Alert mode, the control panel will flash green in the zone and will chime pleasantly. Press both the house button and the bell button together to engage panic mode, which immediately turns on the 120dB siren.
- One (1) motion sensor
- Smart panel main control unit
- Mounting hardware for main unit
- Two (2) Window/Door sensors
- Key FOB remote control
- AC adapter for Smart panel main control unit
Got here quicker than it said Very happy with the product
pleased overall with system and think it is a good value for price.
bit under ad