- Versatility to use as a door chime or driveway alert
- Wireless motion activated sensor works over 295 feet away
- 30° range of view
- Instantly triggers the receiver to sound the chime or alarm
- Sensors are water resistant for outdoor use
- Can be used at your home, office, apartment, retail store, or any place you need security
- Multiple systems can be used in a single location to provide security at every door
- Alarm/Chime/Off select switch
- Alarm resets after 25 seconds
- Hi/Low volume setting
- Battery low indicator LED for transmitter and receiver
- Trigger flash LED
- No wiring, easy to install
- Receiver requires three (3) "C" batteries (not included, see Accessories)
- Receiver can also be powered by 6V power adapter with M size connecter (not included)
- Sensor requires one (1) 9-volt battery (not included, see Accessories)
The HomeSafe® Door and Driveway Alarm can be used as a driveway patrol alarm or it can be used as a door chime that alerts you when a door is opened. The product's passive infrared (PIR) system monitors the area and lets you know when there is movement. The device can give you information such as when a car pulls into your driveway, so you no longer have to look out of your window to see if someone has arrived. The door chime works in a very similar way, which alerts you when an individual has opened the door to leave, just like a door chime that stores or offices often use. This alarm system is easy to install and it has a wireless radio frequency that has a 295 foot range. The alarm's receiver operates off of three (3) “C” batteries, and the sensor requires a 9-volt battery (not included).
- Transmitter and receiver
At our business, customers come into the office and have to be buzzed in. I have the Home Security angled so it only picks up the door opening and no other inter office movement. Works Great when the receptionist is gone or out to lunch. I Work away from the door and can't here if the UPS or Fedx drop off packages during the day. Keep the transponder on my desk. Love it!!
It's a great product, but our neighbors have one, and they feed off of each other. If they get a customer, our door chime goes off, and visa versa. Wish they was a channel switch or something to keep them from reading each other.
Wish it had a volume control of from near zero to very loud (which is what the high selection is). The low selection is much too loud.