Dakota Alert™ Add-On Driveway Transmitter 250'
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Alerts you of guests on your driveway from 250' away!
- Hardwired alert system sends signal directly through the line into your house
- Alerts you anytime a vehicle drives into or out of your driveway
- Detects vehicles in a 10’ to 12’ radius of the sensor
- 250’ wire and sensor can be buried either across the driveway or parallel to the driveway
- Whistle alert is adjustable to sound for 2, 4 or 8 seconds
- Control box is capable of running up to 3 probes, allowing you to monitor multiple driveways simultaneously
- Control box plugs into a standard 110-volt wall outlet
- Allows you to custom tune the probe's level of sensitivity
- Can be easily installed underground using a shovel
- Voltage output can be used to operate light timer, sirens or bells (sold separately, see Accessories)
The 250' Hardwire Vehicle Sensor allows you to detect vehicles that enter your driveway. Simply install a sensor probe, the 250' wire underneath the ground (in a conduit), a transmitter, a control box, and all other equipment that comes included in the package. You will then be able to recognize vehicles within a 10' to 12' radius of the sensor. After the sensor is triggered, the control box inside your home will ultimately sound for two (2), four (4), or eight (8) seconds to alert you of the activity in your driveway. The control box even has sensitivity controls to give you added control over the system.
- Control box
- Sensor probe
- 250’ of wire
- Set of contacts to connect the two wires from probe
- Set of 12-volt DC (500mA max) contacts